CALEB'S ADVENTURES!

A few weeks ago caleb was hopping around, as he usually does when he is too lazy to grab his crutches or his wheelchair. He hopped into the kitchen and slipped and fell in Rocco Pee! yes, Rocco pee, stinkin' pup. He ended up fracutring his "little leg" just above the ankle. but it was just a hairline fracture, so nothing major just 4 more weeks of taking it easy. So Plan A is to get x-rays this week and if all is good, the fracure is healed we can move onto plan B which is to start walking with his prosthetic. Can't wait!



A CUTE STORY FROM CALEB-

Caleb came home from school one day recently and said, "Mom! I have to tell you something cute that happened at school today!" I was in the bathroom stall and there were some little boys in the stalls next to me and one little boy saw my wheelchair and said, "I wonder if that's the boy with the backwards foot!" the other little boy looked a bit farther under my stall and saw my leg and he said, "Oh my gosh! it is the boy with the backwards foot!" Caleb sat quietly in his stall, laughing to himself.